Lendlease, a global developer develops Park Place Residences with a powerful history in urban regeneration projects all over the world.
Lendlease’s vision of creating the finest places – places that match the private, nuanced and diverse needs of the people that reside and work there – is reached by curating an indelible link between individuals and places.
Park Place Residences is situated at the junction between Sims Avenue and Paya Lebar Road
- The site consists of two lots that are adjoining
- development worth is at an estimated SGD$3.2 billion
- Site region 4 hectares
- Building commenced in January 2016
- Compeletion anticipated 2018
- 3 residential towers consisting of 429 Units
- Prime retail destination with a retail combination geared towards mid-to-mid plus retail and entertainment choices
- While Tower 3 has 13 floors Towers 1 and 2 will have 14 floors each.
6 floors plus a flooring with theatre and other entertainment offers
Park Place Residences – Location & connectivity
Direct access to the Paya Lebar MRT interchange which links the Circle Line and the East West Line, providing direct access to over 60 MRT stations
Immediate accessibility to 6 bus stops around the project with over 20 bus routes
Linked to the East Coast Parkway, the Pan Island Expressway and the Nicoll Highway
Walking distance to Katong, and abundant ethnic communities of Joo Chiat